Friday, December 14, 2007

email recieved 12/14/07

hey guys,
How are things going? Well things here are preatty darn amazing; and I am loving every min. of it. I just want to let you all know that I love and miss you and wont be able to call on Christmas so don't expect a call. Its been snowing here a lot and the days go by slow but the weeks fly by like they never happened it is really weird! I love getting letters and DearElder.com works really well so keep writing because I can only check my e mail once a week; where as letters I can get them every night or even twice a day because they deliver mail to the MTC twice a day. So I have the potential of getting a lot of letters. Oh mom give Natasha my address and tell her that I have wanted to talk to her. I need to write Kaylene, I hear from Jordan that she is getting married but i don't think she has my address and i would really like to know for my self. So that I can congratulate her. I hope you have an amazing friday and I will see you all in two years!

No comments: