
Dallas and Brother Nillsen at the temple. Ralph was his escort.
After we left the temple we went to eat and Dallas discovered that his temple recommend was missing. We retraced our steps but unfortunatly never found the recommend. What made matters worse was this recommend had the stamp Missionary on it and was in a special case as a keepsake. The next day Dallas called the bishop and he met with him and gave him a new recommend but we were sad that the first was lost. Months later I was in the bishops office to renew my temple recommend and as I was getting up to leave. I mentioned how disappointed Dallas was that he didn't have the original recommend. The bishop said wait I thinkthat the temple sent me his recommend. After searching his desk he came up with the precious keepsake. They have found it in the dressing room that evening. Dallas was thrilled when a retold the story and delivered the lost treasure.

Dallas and I in front of the SeattleTemple after receiving his endowments. What a wonderful
spiritual experience to see your child happy and making choices that you know will bring them such eternal joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment